EcoFlash is a code flashing software. The function of the software is to flash the compiled executable code into the low-level device and start the device to execute the program to achieve software code flashing and online upgrade.
- EcoFlash supports multiple file formats, including .S19, .MOT and .HEX files
- Different integrated development environments generate code files in different formats. EcoFlash can parse these files correctly
- EcoFlash software supports two standard communication protocols which are CCP and KWP2000
- Any low-level equipment which supports two protocols and can be flashed through software
- EcoFlash supports various flash memory devices, including SCI, USB and CAN
- Compatible Kvaser-CAN USBCAN2EU and other devices