FCU - Fuel Cell Control Unit
Fuel Cell Engine (FCE) is a complex, multidisciplinary system, as the control unit for FCEs, FCU needs to have strong computing and processing capabilities and rich collections of I/O to effectively manage and coordinate various of subsystems, to ensure the safe and strong power generation from the battery system for prolonged period of time.
- Based on the automotive grade 32-bit MCU Infineon AURIX™ series TC27xT platform, withmulti-core architecture.
- The design and development of software, hardware, and control strategy comply with ISO26262 functional safety requirements. With a built-in safety monitoring chip, our FCU is ASIL-D rated.
- Built-in basic software (BSW) supports automatic code generation tool EcoCoder (rapid prototyping), and all popular input/output of a typical fuel cell system. BSW is packaged in the MATLAB/Simulink environment, and users can develop control strategies with 100% model-based design methods.
- Equipped with a CAN bus-based software flashing tool, which is guided by the bootloader flashed into the microcontroller in advance.
- Gas path management: Precise control of the hydrogen flow, airflow, pressure, humidity, and temperature required by the fuel cell system.
- Water and heat management: Precise control and adjustment of the circulation, heating, heat dissipation, air temperature, cooling water temperature to improve the power efficiency and reliability of the fuel cell system.
- Electrical management: Monitoring the battery pile voltage and current, adjust the output power, and control the fuel voltage within a reasonable range, manage the residual power, and provide the voltage and current protection.
- Data communication: Communicating with other subsystems, interchange important data and control signals.
- Fault diagnosis: Capable of perform fault diagnosis, raise warning, and initiate protection routine for various subsystems.
|Main chip||Infineon TC275T: 200MHz, Flash 4M, SRAM 472K, Float Point Capability|
|Supply voltage||DC 12V/24V (9-32V)|
|Peak voltage||DC 36V|
|Reprogramming||Bootloader, CCP protocols|
|CAN Bus||4 channels 2.0B|
|LIN Bus||1 channel|
|Sensor supply output||9 channels, 5V|
|Analog Input||28 channels|
|Digital Input||8 channels, 4 channels high effective, 4 channels low effective|
|PWM input||6 channels, Hall type input|
|Frequency signal input||6 channels|
|Low-side driver||22 channels; 6 channels, 1.5/2A; 9 channels, 0.8/1A; 7 channels, 0.16/0.2A; 10 channels can be multiplexed as PWM output|
|High-side driver||9 channels; 4 channels, 1.5/2A; 5 channels, 0.4/0.5A; 5 channels of which can be multiplexed as PWM output|
|Peak and Hold||4 channels, Peak maximum current 7A|
|H bridge||2 channels, 3A/8A|
|Operating temperature||-40 ~ +110℃|
|Storage Temperature||-45 ~ +125℃|
|Working humidity||Satisfying 0 ~ 95%, noncondensing|
|Pin number||121 Pin|
|Housing Material||Die-casting aluminum|
|Mechanical characteristics||Vibration, shock, drop test done as in ISO16750|