Embedded Software Engineer – Project management
Ecotron LLC is looking for a couple of embedded software engineers, working as a project engineer, starting as soon as possible. The job location is in Los Angeles area. The job will start as an intern first.
For international students, a CPT/OPT working permit is required. The hire can turn into a full time employee with potential H1b sponsorship.
1. The candidate is preferred to be in the major of Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering, with a Bachelor or higher degree. Other related engineering majors with a Master or higher degree will be considered, too.
2. Leadership and teamwork skills are required for project management related work.
3. He/She need to be familiar with embedded system and C code programming.
4. Experience with Matlab/Simulink is a plus.
5. Hands-on experience with Nvidia, TI, NXP and/or Infineon micro-controllers is definitely a plus.
6. He/She is prefer to be Chinese / English bilingual.
7. Experience with FSAE or EcoCAR, or Formula Hybrid will definitely a plus.
- Get trained on automotive electronics, and learn the embedded software and related engineering skills;
- Work as a project engineer, handle all project related tasks for certain customers;
- Support customers on variant needs;
- Maintain the documents of the project;
- Take some miscellaneous work at the request of the supervisor.
ECOTRON is specialized in automotive electronics, and embedded software; located in Whittier, CA.
Our products are controllers for electric vehicles, and autonomous vehicles.
VCU – Vehicle Control Units for electric vehicles
ADCU/ADAS – Autonomous driving control units, ADAS controllers
EcoCoder – automatic code generation tool based Matlab/Simulink
EcoCAL – calibration tool based on CAN bus