Controls Engineer – Project Management
Ecotron LLC is looking for a couple of controls engineers, working as project engineers, starting in summer 2020 or soon. The job location is in Los Angeles area. The job will start as an internship first, and then depending on the performance, it can turn into a full time employee.
For international students, an OPT working permit is required. The hire can turn into a full time employee with potential H1b sponsorship.
1. The candidate is preferred to be in the major of Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, with a Bachelor or higher degree. Other related engineering majors with a Master or higher degree will be considered, too.
2. Leadership and teamwork skills are required for project management related work.
3. Knowledge in Automotive electronics and control systems is a plus. .
4. Experience with Matlab/Simulink is a plus.
5. Hands-on experience with NXP, Infineon or TI micro-controllers is definitely a plus.
6. He/She is prefer to be Chinese / English bilingual.
7. Experience with FSAE or EcoCAR, or Formula Hybrid will definitely a plus.
- Get trained on automotive electronics, and learn the embedded software and related engineering skills;
- Work as a project engineer, handle all project related tasks for certain customers;
- Support customers on variant needs;
- Maintain the documents of the project;
- Take some miscellaneous work at the request of the supervisor.
ECOTRON is specialized in automotive electronics, and embedded software; located in Whittier, CA.
Our products are controllers for electric vehicles, and autonomous vehicles.
VCU – Vehicle Control Units for electric vehicles
ADCU/ADAS – Autonomous driving control units, ADAS controllers
EcoCoder – automatic code generation tool based Matlab/Simulink
EcoCAL – calibration tool based on CAN bus