Ecotron is looking for a full-time Business development Specialist. The job location is in Los Angeles area, CA.
- The candidate shall have a bachelor’s degree in business major. Business Management and Administration, Sales, International Business, Business Communications are preferred.
- The candidate must demonstrate initiatives and ownership of the assignments.
- The candidate needs to be a fast learner, self-sufficient, and having multitasking capability.
- Engineering knowledge on electronics, embedded systems, micro-controllers is a plus.
- Some knowledge in the automotive industries and electronics is a plus.
- The candidate must be interested in working in business development and sales in engineering/automotive field.
- The candidate must be willing to work on a flexible schedule and working on-site.
- The candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
- Take the initiative in business development efforts, communicate with customer in negotiation, sales, business, and technical support.
- Assist the sales team to maintain the project status, follow up with customers, and push the internal teams for the deliverables.
- Support customers on business related topics, and relay the messages to the engineering, management, purchasing, and other departments.
- Communicate with customers on invoices, payments, purchase orders, etc.
- Learning variant knowledge and skills for project management and product development.
- Learning knowledge on automotive electronics, autonomous driving, embedded systems, software development, etc.
- Attend weekly team meetings and write reports weekly for the work.
Other Job responsibilities that may be required, and could benefit the employee’s learning and long-term growth:
- Taking training on Project engineering and doing some project managements.
- Learning the basic technology and knowledge of the company, product so to be effectively doing the marketing and project managing work.
- Supporting the customer and managing some customer projects as needed.
In general, the candidate is expected to have strong motivation and passion for doing a good job on this position. The candidate is expected to demonstrate the leadership, and initiative in the job. As a return, the company is providing a platform for the employee to become a leader of the company in the long term.
ECOTRON is a start-up, high-tech company for electric vehicles and autonomous vehicles, specialized in controllers and embedded software; located in Los Angeles, CA. Our products are ECUs for electric vehicles, and autonomous vehicles.
VCU – Vehicle Control Units for electric vehicles
ADCU/ADAS – Autonomous driving control units, ADAS controllers
EcoCoder – automatic code generation tool-based Matlab/Simulink
EcoCAL – calibration tool based on CAN bus.
Company website: www.ecotron.ai